OPEN CALL FOR SELECTION OF PEER-REVIEWERS FOR PROJECT AUDIT
FOR THE FUND FOR INNOVATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
The Fund for Innovation and Technology Development of Macedonia is a state institution, aiming to contribute to the overall development of innovations through various financial instruments. The mission of the Fund is to encourage and support innovative activities and job creation in the SMEs, based on the transfer of knowledge, research and innovation, leading to economic growth, development and improvement of the business environment.
The Fund pursues its objectives by providing co-financing grants for start-ups and spin-off companies, co-financing grants for technology transfer, co-financing grants and conditional loans for commercialization of innovations and co-financing grants for establishment, operation and investments of business- technology accelerators.
Peer review for project audit
As support to the monitoring and evaluation process of granted projects, the Fund is currently working to establish a peer review registry for project audit.
The Fund is looking for peer review services for project audit in the following fields of specialization:
- Automotive industry
- Wood industry
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- Energy and fuels
- Information technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Textile and leather industry
- Technology industry
- Transport, traffic, freight forwarding services and storage
- Marketing, trade, sales and distribution
- Hospitality services
- Creative industries
- Financial audit.
For all types of audit, except for the financial audit, the reviewers are expected to review the technical and project documentation, and/or to evaluate the project results, conduct on-site visit in Macedonia of the Fund’s beneficiary and submit a report and expert opinion, within 14 (fourteen) working days after the receipt of the technical documentation. For the financial audit, the reviewers are expected to review the project documentation, the beneficiary project account and all the financial and supporting documentation related to the project, conduct on-site visit in Macedonia of the Fund’s beneficiary and submit a report and expert opinion, within 14 (fourteen) working days after the receipt of the technical documentation. Peer reviewers for project audit will be remunerated for their work, as follows:
- Evaluation and expert opinion for one project for the Instrument Co-financing grants for newly established enterprises: start-ups and spin-off enterprises -100 EUR;
- Evaluation and expert opinion for one project for the Instrument Co-financing grants and conditional loans for commercialization of innovations – 150 EUR;
- Evaluation and expert opinion for one project for the Instrument Co-financing grants for technology transfer -150 EUR;
- Evaluation and expert opinion for one project for the Instrument Co-financing grants for establishment, operation and investments of Business-technology Accelerators -200 EUR.
In order to be engaged as peer reviewer for project audit, the individual must meet the following criteria:
– At least seven years of working experience in the relevant field
– To hold at least university degree
– Excellent knowledge of English language
– To certify that no security measure for prohibition to perform profession, activity or duty has been imposed. Please note that in the case of hiring, peer reviewers for audit are expected to provide a certificate of non-conviction issues by relevant authority within 10 days from the receipt of notification.
International experience in the field of specialization and experience in due diligence will be considered as an advantage.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply by filling in our questionnaire format http://goo.gl/forms/QnR9eeELlq9AKZLz2 and submitting CV no later than 26 August, 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the field(s) of specialization: “Application for Peer-reviewer for project audit in the field(s) of specialization _____________(specify)”.